- Click Here For More Specific Information On:
- Airspace Safeguarding
Southwest Airlines is one of the most popular low-cost carrier and organized airlines of the United States. It’s a great deal for customers in making reservations with Southwest as its flight tickets are affordable. Also southwest provide chances to its passengers to amend their travel plans. For many reason passengers find it difficult to rebook a cancelled flight on southwest. If you are one of those passengers then this article is for you. Go through this article and in the end you will completely understand how to rebook a cancelled flight on Southwest Airlines?
Steps to rebook a cancelled Southwest Flight?
- Visit the official website of southwest airlines and find cancel/change option.
- Provide your full name of the passenger correctly and confirmation number.
- After cancellation of flight select the flight which you want to rebook by entering the departure & origin of the flight with the date of the flight.
- Select the flight from the available list of the flights from the new schedule, also select the fare type and click on continue.
- Review your itinerary and other details of your flight and continue.
- Enter the passengers’ details and choose your payment method, click on book or rebook flight.
In case, the flight is cancelled by the airlines then the customer may get the re-booking details on the registered phone number which is bound to the same destination and if the customer doesn’t like the re-booking option, then they can opt to cancel their flight and get a full refund.
And if customers facing any issue after making Southwest airlines reservations like cancellation or re-booking process may contact the southwest customer support team. A customer executive will assist you with your query. Also if the passenger is in the dire need to travel in this case southwest allows the passenger to get the re-booking done on other airlines.